Thursday, September 27, 2012

What Anna Wintour and Kristen Stewart Talked About Entrance Row at the Balenciaga Present



ANNA
You know, I've been seeking to chat to you.

KRISTEN
You could have texted. I listened to you and Woman Gaga text all the time.

ANNA
I've just been really busy. We have this large task with Glee...

KRISTEN
Appropriate, really significant stuff. Nepotism is so time consuming.

ANNA
And how's the Twilight press tour been treating you?

KRISTEN
Regardless of what.

ANNA
I know it looks ideal now like you're the only individual that's ever experienced, but my hair hasn't generally been so tidy and bobbed. It's witnessed unruly days of its own.

KRISTEN
Oh come on, you expect me to feel you've ever, in your whole lifestyle, left the household devoid of brushing your hair and dousing it in, like, a bottle of hairspray?

ANNA
Just since I didn't release a statement...

KRISTEN
That's lower.

ANNA
Can it, the demonstrate 's establishing. But this dialogue isn't in excess of...

TO BE Ongoing

Image by means of WENN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com