Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Attractiveness Blogger Of The Week : Anna Of Vivianna Vivianna Does Make-up On Working In The Elegance Market


Beauty Blogger Of The Week: Anna Of Vivianna Vivianna Does Makeup On Working In The Beauty Industry | Grazia Beauty

If you are a lipstick junkie or skincare obsessive then 22- year - old blogger Anna Gardner's on the net beauty diary, Vivianna Does Make-up is a should go through. Find the most recent speculate products in advance of they even hit the shelves and get Anna's verdict on anything from disappointing buys to spending budget attractiveness. Discover out much more with our Q&A...

Grazia Every day : How lengthy have you been running a blog ?

Anna: It truly is been just in excess of two and 50 percent several years because I wrote my 1st submit huddled up in my College place, desperately keeping away from revision and enjoying with lipsticks instead. God knows how I passed these exams !

Grazia Everyday : What produced you make a decision to start out your weblog ?

Anna: I might been examining blogs for a handful of months and imagined why not toss my very own feelings into the combine. A mixture of tha t, an serious (if a little boarderline obsessive) existence - very long enthusiasm for make-up and my expertise for procrastination created me press publish on my initial article.

Grazia Everyday : What&rsquos been your emphasize so far ?

Anna: Not a week goes by with out some thing from the running a blog entire world producing me bring up a smile. But the emphasize has to be employing my web site as a demonstration of my adore for the marketplace and securing myself a role as a beauty writer, which has usually been a a aspiration job for me. My days are used highway - testing the statements of the most recent flawless foundations, questioning authorities and typing absent - girly heaven! Of system receiving to satisfy and turning into superior good friends with other beauty bloggers whose weblogs I adore is rather darn awesome as well.

Grazia Day-to-day : Are there any specific perks of running a blog ?
Anna: Sometimes I do have to give myself a little slap round the encounter to see if I'm on planet Earth as I'm swatching an eyeshadow palette before it reaches retailers or acquiring a sneak peek at a new model to hit the market. Blogging has offered me so several remarkable opportunities. But the finest perk is acquiring to meet up with the founders of manufacturers I've usually liked, creators of products, veterans of the make-up world - conversing to the persons who have shaped the beauty business as we know it is ridiculously inspiring and a enormous privilege.

Grazia Everyday : Where do you get your inspiration?

Anna: It seems marginally creepy but aside from the listing of bloggers that I stalk up on-line on a daily foundation, I'm a major folks watcher. So occasionally I will see a girl walking down the road, fulfill up with a buddy or place a splendor counter assistant with a pop of color on their lips or an fascinat ing nail shade that I'll immediately want to go and decide up. I am at present lusting about a gorgeous golden metallic eyeshadow shade I saw a woman donning on the tube past month.

Grazia Each day : Weblog brag time: why ought to men and women read your site ?

Anna: 'Vivianna Does Makeup' for me is an on-line magnificence diary, chronicling my my make-up yays, neighs and completely unwanted purchases. If you walk into Boots to decide on up paracetamol and finish up with £50 really worth of elegance bits in your basket, Space NK seems much more on your financial institution declaration than any other store and have a passion for peachy pink goods then we are planning to get on. Pop on over for a examine !

Grazia Day-to-day : What advice do you have for everyone commencing a website ? What abilities / devices do you need ?

Anna: The 1 mantra that I like to web site by is 'write a blog that yo u would like to go through yourself'. Be straightforward, exceptional, stay accurate to what you like and get composing. You you should not need to have any fancy devices, I commenced with a simple point and shoot - a way with phrases and a enthusiasm for your subject will be sufficient to get the blogging ball rolling.

Grazia Each day : Which other magnificence weblogs do you enjoy ?

Anna: Some individuals verify the reports when they wake up but I melody into my elegance blogger feed to see what the a hundred + bloggers that I comply with have been up to. But if I had to cut it down, Lily from What I Heart These days is my variety just one enabler and has impeccable taste, my go-to skincare expert is Caroline from Beauty Mouth and if my makeup could appear like Sandra's from fifteen Ways and a Beauty Web site everyday then I might be a content chappy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com