Friday, September 28, 2012

Cheryl Burke: What's in My Bag?


Cheryl Burke: What's in My Bag?

She's specific with her footwork on Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars (on ABC Mondays and Tuesdays at 9 p.m.). But not so when it will come to packing her Yves Saint Laurent tote (Cabas Chyc bag, YSL.com).

"My bag is a mess," Cheryl Burke confesses to Us Weekly. "I nonetheless have stuff in there from when I danced with Rob Kardashian final drop !" 

This sort of as?

Mane Function

"I constantly have a brush so when my hair gets tangled in exercise, I can at minimum brush out my extensions! And I retain tons of hair ties since persons ask me to borrow them in rehearsals."

Pearly Whites

" I am obsessed with floss -- my dad is a dentist! I have it helpful simply because I floss after every food." 

Autographs, Everyone ?

"I have pens and a Sharpie floating around within my bag. I hold the marker with me in situation ano ther person asks me to sign anything."

Sashay Stash

" I am going to typically carry socks and an more T-shirt in situation I get as well sweaty in rehearsal."

Little bit of Bling 

"Hoop earrings are a lifesaver. I set them on and they absolutely modify my outfit. 1 big pair of hoops and I am superior to go!"

Additional Necessities :

Marc Jacobs wallet (marcjacobs.com)

Veet Substantial Accuracy Facial Wax ($ nine. ninety nine, www.ulta.com)

MAC Lip Glass ($ fifteen.00, www.maccosmetics.com)

NYX Megashine Lip Gloss ($ five. 50, www.nyxcosmetics.com)

Chap Adhere ($ one.59, www.walgreens.com)

Aquaphor Lip Repair ($ 4. ninety nine, www.walgreens.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com