Thursday, September 27, 2012

Celebs Band Jointly for Humorous or Pass away "Rock the Vote" Spot



As yet another presidential election strategies, Hollywood is throwing their assistance driving efforts to get out the vote.

In a new community provider announcement for Rock the Vote, Neil Patrick Harris, Miley Cyrus, Joel McHale, Chaotic Philipps, Josh Duhamel and more fellow stars all pitch in on the comedic clip about why voting is significant to them.

Fellow participant "iCarly" star Miranda Cosgrove confidently discussed, "This is my very first time voting, but I know what I am executing. I am gonna run in, scream the name of the individual I'm voting for, and run out."

Noting the bodily advantages of voting, Pass up Cyrus admitted, " I am voting because it can make my palms more powerful for tweeting."

As to the calming consequences of the civic obligation, Jane Lynch of "Glee" stardom confided, " I'm voting so I can acquire my head off Kristen and Rob." View the total Amusing or Pass away online video under.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com