Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Colton Haynes: "I Just Lost 16 Pounds of Muscle"


Colton Haynes attends the premiere of "Cybergeddon" on September 24, 2012 in West Hollywood, California.

Staying in shaping is not simple -- just inquire Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes!

At the Cybergeddon premiere in West Hollywood September 24, the former male model, 24, admitted he's not as burly as he was although filming the MTV series' second season just a number of months ago. "I just lost 16 pounds of muscle, but I will get it back -- it is uncomplicated !" Haynes told Us Weekly. " It really is so tough to preserve it on."

Haynes explained he performs with " amazing trainers" to sculpt his bulging biceps and best pecs. "I haven't had [a session] in a although, which is why I dropped a small fat, but I am a massive fan of yoga and spin class," the actor mentioned. "Spin class is the ideal for your core!"

Of program, training isn't enough to preserve Haynes' physique in mint condition. " Regrettably, eating plan is 75 or 80 % of attempting to get in form, so you do have to consider to reduce the carb s," he told Us. "The diet's a huge aspect ! I am from Kansas, so I adore ranch dressing and McDonald's. When I am working, I have to keep away from all that!"

Fortunately, eating healthy has not interfered with the single actor's like lifestyle. "The superior issue is when you are going on dates, you want to go to a good place, so they're [ possibly ] serving chicken and steaks," he explained. "You can eat them with vegetables, so you are great."

Though Haynes was not too long ago (and falsely) linked to Fairly Minor Liars actress Lucy Hale, 23, the the hunky star admitted Chris Zylka's ex "is this kind of a specific girl in my life." As for what he desires in a considerable other, Haynes uncovered he's searching for " an individual who just wants to have fun and is not afraid to go out in jeans and a hoodie and just hang out."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com