Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lady Gaga Poses in Underwear, Says She's Battled "Bulimia and Anorexia Considering that I Was 15"


Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga is commencing her own " entire body revolution."

On September 25, the "Born This Way" singer, 26, shared a somber photo of herself sporting yellow lingerie by way of her Very little Monsters web page. "[ I have battled] bulimia and anorexia since I was 15," Gaga wrote in the caption.

The revelation comes on the heels of the singer's modern radio interview with Elvis Duran, in which she admitted to being on a diet plan " since I acquired, liked, 25 pounds" for the duration of her 5 weeks off in between tour dates.

At the time, the Grammy Award winner insisted she didn't " really feel poor about" putting on a number of extra pounds. "Not even for a 2nd."

"I have to be on such a stringent diet constantly," Gaga explained. " It truly is challenging since it truly is a rather vigorous demonstrate, so I have a tendency to bulk up, get muscular, and I genuinely don't like that. So I'm attempt ing to locate a new stability."

Proving she's a lot more than just a amount on a scale, Gaga shared some words of wisdom from Marilyn Monroe through Twitter September 22: "To all the girls who think you are ugly because you're not a size, you're the beautiful ones. It really is society who's ugly," the singer quoted the late blonde bombshell as saying. Gaga then added, "Thank you to my supporters who adore me no matter what  and know the which means of actual attractiveness and compassion. I really like you."

Months earlier, legendary musician Elton John, 65, said he was concerned about his pop star pal's small frame. "She is frail, and she does not consume when she really should," John stated of Gaga. "I know how tiny she is and I do fret about her, yes."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com