Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Contemporary Family's Sarah Hyland Co- Made Her Marchesa Emmy Dress !



Sarah Hyland was capable to rejoice Contemporary Relatives 's major Emmy get for Excellent Comedy Series on Sunday -- and she certain did it in large fashion, in a dress she co- intended with Marchesa's Georgina Chapman.

Actress Sarah Hyland arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 23, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
Actress Sarah Hyland comes at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Dwell on September 23, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
Credit score : Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic

"What I like to don is what I truly feel at that instant. I imagine something in my head for an awards present and try out to discover a thing closest to it, or like I did tonight, I co- developed my dress with Georgina," the 21- yr - old Modern day Family members actress -- who collaborated with Undertaking Runway champ Christian Sirano on her 2011 Emmys gown -- told Us Weekly's red carpet correspondent Jeannie Mai Sunday.

Online video : A- checklist picks for this fall's sexiest shoes

Among the Hyland's favored touches on her a single -of-a- form gown? The flower applique on the neckline and bodice. "I received that from Marchesa. I like it mainly because it's flowy and I realized it would be hot !" Hyland informed Us.

Training video : Emmys 2012 major jewelry developments

For more from budding designer Hyland -- and to find out Emmy night's most important vogue tendencies -- check out the movie previously mentioned now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com