Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kat Dennings Problems About Wardrobe Malfunction at 2012 Emmy Awards


Kat Dennings arrives at the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A.

Kat Dennings looked like a bombshell at the Primetime Emmy Awards in L.A. September 23.

The voluptuous two Broke Ladies actress, 26, showed off her ample cleavage in a crimson J. Mendel gown, which she paired with Christian Louboutin heels and Neil Lane jewelry. "I truly feel incredibly glam but understated," Dennings informed E! Reports ' Giuliana Rancic, 37. " Very comfy."

The busty beauty admitted she was " really anxious " about suffering a wardrobe malfunction in the minimal - slice gown. "No matter what I do, [my boobs] are there, so what are you gonna do?" she laughed. "I appeared in the mirror and I was like, 'Oh, god.'"

"If I stand up far too straight, you will find a possibility. So if I hunch, which is why. It is not mainly because I have horrible posture," she extra. " It's mainly because I have anxiety of items coming out."

Luckily, Dennings' 2 Broke Ladies costar and boyfriend, Nick Zano, 34, will be retaining an eye on things. " He's been alerted to the possibility of an crisis," Dennings mentioned. " He is often primed and all set." (The actors have been first joined in December 2011.)

Season 2 of two Broke Ladies premieres September 24 at nine p.m. EST on CBS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com