Friday, January 11, 2013

Beyonce Wears Bikini, Plays on the Seashore With Blue Ivy in New Picture


Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy

Haters be damned -- Beyonce's bikini bod really is as remarkable as it appears on the February cover of GQ.

Right after the men's magazine released the picture of the star -- billing her amongst the "Sexiest Ladies of the 21st Century" -- some readers suspected her awesome abs and toned legs had been the function of Photoshop.

But devoid of even saying a word, Beyonce, 31, has established them wrong.

Beyonce
Beyonce
Credit score : Terry Richardson/GQ

Jay-Z's wife posted a new photo of herself and daughter Blue Ivy, 12 months, on her Tumblr webpage. In the gorgeous snapshot, the mom and daughter hold hands although playing on a seashore in the water. Sporting a blue-patterned bikini leading wit h matching shorts, Beyonce exhibits off her flawless bikini physique. Blue, meanwhile, had pleasurable in the sun wearing only her diaper.

Beyonce explained to GQ that while she loves currently being a mom, she really genuinely enjoys her work.

"I enjoy my job, but it really is far more than that: I need it. Because just before I gave birth, it was the only time in my life, all all through my daily life, that I was lost," she admitted. "But I've sacrificed a lot of points, and I've worked more difficult than most likely everyone I know, at least in the music sector. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com