Thursday, January 10, 2013

Beyonce Exhibits Off Butt in Sexy New GQ Image


Beyonce

Much more bootylicious than ever! Beyonce took more than the net on Wednesday Jan. 9 when her sensationally sexy February cover of GQ -- in which she's named among the Sexiest Women of the 21st Century -- was leaked early on the web. One year after giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy, the singer, 31, seems to be in the best form of her lifestyle : Flashing "underboob" in a cropped t-shirt and revealing her ideal abs and legs with a belly chain and skimpy bottoms.

GQ revealed an interior shot from the story early Thursday -- in which the "I Was Right here " singer showcases her world - popular posterior in another seriously skimpy, attractive appear. The superstar is set to select up wherever Madonna left off at the Super Bowl subsequent month, doing a significantly -anticipated half-time show.

" A single of the reasons I connect to the Super Bowl is that I technique my exhibits like an athlete," Jay-Z's wife tells GQ. "You know how they sit down and watch whoever they are going to perform and study themselves? That&rsquos how I deal with this. I view my performances, and I wish I could just get pleasure from them, but I see the light that was late. I see, 'Oh God, that hair did not get the job done.' Or 'I must under no circumstances do that again.' I try out to ideal myself. I want to increase, and I&rsquom often eager for new data."

And even though Beyonce is in excess of -the-moon to be a mom, the workaholic admits that it was hard not currently being able to do her occupation toward the finish of her pregnancy in late 2011. "I enjoy my work, but it is more than that: I need to have it. Because ahead of I gave birth, it was the only time in my existence, all all through my daily life, that I was lost," she admits. "But I have sacrificed a lot of items, and I have worked tougher than likely everyone I know, at least in the music marketplace. So I just have to re mind myself that I deserve it."

The singer and actress is also nicely mindful of her great influence. "I now know that, yes, I am powerful. I am more impressive than my mind can even digest and understand."

The February matter of GQ hits stands Jan. 22.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com