Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Type struggle club: Selita Ebanks accused of breaking Liza Irizarry's nose



Former Victoria's Key design Selita Ebanks is on the brink of getting sued by US television channel Telemundo model Liza Irizarry following promises the previous broke the latter's nose in a nightclub brawl.

New York Everyday Information report that the fracas, which took spot inside of Miami's Aspiration nightclub at 5am very last November, resulted in Irizarry, 34, sustaining a advanced nasal fracture and nasal obstruction, which expected surgical treatment two times afterwards.

In accordance to Irizarry, the incident occurred following she greeted Ebanks' boyfriend, Tv set presenter Terrence J, with a " heat kiss on the cheek".

"When she saw me, she explained, 'Don't be kissing my gentleman,' Irizarry claimed in an interview with NYDN in lawyer Edward Steinberg's Manhattan business office.

"I claimed to myself, 'So what, that's my buddy.' That is when she strike me on the nose. I went to swing back again - that's when all her good friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me."

Miami police have never arrested or charged Ebanks above the event even though Irizarry submitted a police report and sent them her medical data.

Now, nine months on, Irizarry is searching for money recompense for discomfort, suffering and healthcare expenses.

" I'm so furious, because she thinks she can get away with something."

"You shouldn't be allowed to place your arms on anybody for no reason. Me indicating hi to an individual would not give you the appropriate to strike me."

Ebanks, who lately appeared as a phoenix in Kanye West's limited film 'Runaway', has referred to as the allegations "baseless", with her law firm Paul Rothenberg incorporating that the predicted match is " nine months previous and fully devoid of benefit."


Selita Ebanks on the Victoria's Secret runway in 2010. Photo : REX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com