Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewarts Strange Affair: A Discussion



When Us Weekly's story about Kristen Stewart getting a "fling" with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders, broke this morning, we Minimize staffers did not spend a whole lot of focus. Right after all, there ended up far more crucial people today to take into account, like Karl Lagerfeld and Madonna. But then, matters took a change for the weird, with equally Stewart and later on Sanders issuing heartrending manifeste statements by means of People , and our Reduce chatroom ( sure, we seriously do have one ) grew to become a hotbed of conspiracy theories. Browse our full assessment of l'affair KStew, as it unfolded in real time.

12 :05 PM: Kristen Stewart Issues Public Apology for Dishonest on Robert Pattinson
Charlotte Cowles:
YOU Fellas.
Charlotte Cowles: Kristen Stewart apologized to Robert Pattinson via Individuals.com?!

I'm deeply sorry f or the harm and embarrassment I've triggered to individuals close to me and everybody this has afflicted. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most significant matter in my lifestyle, the person I really like and regard the most, Rob. I like him, I love him, I am so sorry.

Charlotte Cowles: This is big.
Diana Tsui: SHUT UP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com