Wednesday, July 25, 2012

PIC: AnnaLynne McCord Rocks Super- Alluring Black Bikini on 90210 Set


Annalynne McCord, Jessica Stroup and Jessica Lowndes show off their beach bodies as they film in bathing suits for "90210" on the beach in Los Angeles on July 24, 2012.

Operating challenging though soaking up the sun!

AnnaLynne McCord went to get the job done on Tuesday with her fellow female castmates of 90210, and she evidently hasn't skipped a beat in retaining her bikini body this summer time.

On the Beverly Hills seaside set, the modelesque star showed some critical skin in a skimpy black bikini with Brazilian- type bottoms and a teeny black halter top rated. See additional photos from the 90210 set.

The 25- yr -old actress opened up to Self last spring to dish on her non- classic training routine she applied to retain her long and lean figure.

" I am not the treadmill lady --I like to do points that are outdoorsy," she advised the magazine, including that kayaking is her favored workout for her core and upper body. "And I just begun undertaking Taekwando, in which I get the job done with a grand master, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu."

Even th ough her bikini physique may appear excellent, McCord understands the importance of embracing her flaws as well. In Could, she tweeted a photo of herself without makeup, blemishes and all.

"I woke up this morning and decided I'm above Hollywood's perfection requirement," she wrote alongside the pic. "To all my ladies (and boys) who have ever been embarrassed by their skin! I salute you! I am not great --and that is okay with me!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com