Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Grazia's Beauty Director Liz Hambleton Demonstrates Us What is Inside of Her Make-up Bag



Grazia's Beauty Director Liz Hambleton

Grazia's Magnificence Director Liz Hambleton

We're fairly fond of snooping inside makeup luggage - as you may possibly have guessed from all our 'What's Inside of My Makeup Bag' posts ( verify out Sunday Girl's splendor strategies here ). And present day installment arrives from an individual a little nearer to property. Yep, we grabbed our really own Beauty Director Liz Hambleton and asked her to dish the grime on her beauty staples. Not only does she travel far and wide hearing about all the massive elegance launches but she will get a trunk load of merchandise to try out each and every and every day - so we reckon her knowledge is quite a must have. Study on to see what is inside of her really sensible Chanel makeup bag proper now...

Liz's makeup bag

Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation, £15. 50 &ndash this was advised to me by dermatologist and all round skin whizz Dr. Sam Bunting. It really is fantastic for hiding my adult acne split outs and evens doubles up as a concealor.

Stila Convertible Color in Peony, £16 &ndash I have used this for several years and it can be the only blusher I&rsquoll ever use. When it was discontinued I nearly experienced a anxious breakdown - thank goodness it's back again for very good.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Cherish, £5. ninety nine &ndash enjoy the minty tingle this leaves my lip with and the colour genuinely brightens my smile and teeth.

Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner &ndash this new very little fellow is already a staple in my make-up bag since it really is acquired a gret texture and smells divine.

Blinc Mascara in Black, £13.39 &ndash I have long been a supporter of this as it tends to make my lashes are outlined, sleek and glossy and it doesn&rsquot smudge a bit.

CK One particular Gloss Eyecolour in Black, £13 &ndash I&rsquom not a big eye shadow female but this jet black is so easy to use and modern day.

Bobbi Brown Concealer Pot in Sand, £18 &ndash this mini pot is good for hiding darkish circles. I forgot it the other day when I was flying to New York and experienced to make an emergency sprint to Final 5's duty no cost to get one more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com