Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Attractiveness Blogger Of The Week: Amelia Liana Of 'Liana Beauty' Tells Us About Meeting Her Beauty Idols


Beauty Blogger Of The Week: Amelia Liana Of 'Liana Beauty' Tells Us About Meeting Her Beauty Idols | Grazia Beauty

Though she's a relative newby on the blogging scene, we have become rather addicted to Amelia's on the net splendor journal, Liana Splendor. The 20 - year - old blogger shares her favourite attractiveness goods and presents top recommendations from items that survive the heat to saviour lip balms. Examine our exclusive Q&A to come across out much more...

Grazia Everyday : How prolonged have you been blogging ?

Amelia: I&rsquom pretty new to the running a blog world as I only started my website in January.

Grazia Each day : What designed you come to a decision to start your site ?

Amelia: Pals would generally come and request me assistance on my smokey eye makeup, how I reached volume in my obviously flat hair and what mascara made my lashes appear so very long. This inspired me to have a spot with odes to my favorite merchandise that every person could browse.
 
Grazia E veryday : What&rsquos been your emphasize so far ?

Amelia: A definite emphasize of blogging is when I acquire an e-mail, tweet or concept from a reader telling me that they like a merchandise I encouraged or in basic declaring they enjoy my blog site. It puts the biggest smile on my confront !
 
Grazia Daily : Are there any distinct benefits of blogging ?

Amelia: Meeting people I admire like Frederic Fekkai and Trish McEvoy who have created existence changing goods. It was especially exciting hearing from Trish about how her award profitable brush selection commenced. She made the decision there had been no brushes readily available that had been great for her so reduce up her existing brushes to the exact shape, duration and size she sought after.
 
Grazia Every day : Exactly where do you get your inspiration?

Amelia: I get most of my i nspiration from my pals and household. Listening to them complain about a item that&rsquos not performing for them, seeking to enhance their pores and skin or not knowing about an eyeliner that doesn&rsquot tug at their eyes.
 
Grazia Each day : Blog site brag time - why need to people today read your website ?

Amelia: The stage of magnificence merchandise is to increase or improve natural assets. No matter whether that purple eyeliner compliments brown eyes or the gold eyeshadow enhances brown eyes. This is a thing I try to realize and be aware down in my blog, which functions as my online beauty journal.
 
Grazia Everyday : What tips do you have for any person beginning a blog ?

Amelia: I don&rsquot think there are any &lsquorules&rsquo to starting a weblog &ndash feel me I tried out to come across some! Write about what you enjoy and your interest will appear across. A standard digital c amera will do &ndash even the mobile phone cameras are great now, particularly the iPhones. Blogger is an fantastic platform to begin on and is straightforward to navigate.
 
Grazia Daily : Which other attractiveness blogs do you really like ?

Amelia: Jennifer Rosellen for her incredible mascara suggestions. What I Coronary heart Right now is an all spherical site I adore, specially for her skincare and make-up options. Everything that&rsquos on Smooch Blog I know I&rsquoll need to have to increase to my listing &ndash she has wonderful taste. I adore Essie Button, especially her films she would make splendor exciting and entertaining. The list could go on permanently but these are a number of !

liana- splendor.blogspot.co. uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com