Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chloe Grace Moretz: What is actually in My Bag?


Chloe Grace Moretz: What's in My Bag?

Chloe Grace Moretz, star of Dim Shadows, obsesses above video clip games, her canines (Irish setter Fuller, poodle Isabella and Chinese crested Missy) and Gummi bears. "I carry candy and sparkly hair ties in my Aeropostale Tassle-Pocket tote!" (aeropostale.com) claims the 15 - calendar year - outdated Atlanta-born experience of the manufacturer.

Other essentials ?

No Baggage

"I have temperamental teenage skin, so I pack a ton of magnificence merchandise. Chanel's Sublimage eye cream is my savior following very long flights."

Knot a Issue

" Proper now I have hair extensions. I'm regularly making use of my Sheila Stotts Hairbrush. It detangles my hair without having pulling. I am hooked!"

OMG, Mom

"My mother had a important chain of me as Hit Female [in the 2010 movie Kick-Ass] that was truly embarrassing, so I stole it. B ut I in no way threw it absent !"

Less than the Sea

" I'm looking at Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon and it really is so great. It truly is a twisted consider on The Little Mermaid."

Pup Like

"Even when I am absent from house, I preserve leashes on me. My three pet dogs are the major points that make me pleased !"

A lot more Essentials :

Beats By Dre Headphones (www.beatsbydre.com)

Tory Burch Ipad scenario (toryburch.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com