Monday, October 29, 2012

X Component Make-up Tutorial: Julia Carta Exhibit Us How To Get Ella Henderson's Halloween Look


X Factor Makeup Tutorial: Julia Carta Show Us How To Get Ella Henderson's Halloween Look | Grazia Beauty

If you are still setting up your Halloween get together makeover then just take a cue from X Aspect bookies favorite, Ella Henderson. The contestant rocked a incredibly glamorous splendor look on the spookylicious X Factor Halloween special on Saturday evening and we have questioned X Component make-up artist Julia Carta to give us a action -by- step manual to recreating it. From Ella&rsquos glossy talons to her blood-red stained lips, put together to scare with the sixteen - yr - previous singing sensation's Halloween attractiveness essentials...

1. Preparation is critical to get Ella&rsquos pores and skin prepared. We exfoliated with the Vita Liberata Superfine Pores and skin Polish ( suited for face and human body ).  This scrub is made up of superfine jojoba beads to loosen dead cells and sleek the skin surface area.

two. We then well prepared her skin more with the Vita Liberata Pores and skin Plumping Peptide Mist, which regulates the pH of the skin and used a Vita Liberata illuminator to give the pores and skin a beautiful illumination.

3. I used the City Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Potion to Ella&rsquos facial area, presenting it time to settle in advance of I utilized make-up.

4. I began with eyes and utilized the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to make certain her makeup lasted.  Then I used a very small bit of Chanel Vitalumiére Aqua Foundation in beige.  I utilised a mild coating of dusting powder to set the foundation.

5. I utilized the Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner Waterproof Kohl in black in the crease of her eyes to create a sixty &rsquos/Black Swan shape.  I then swept a mixing brush backwards and forward to soften the line.  On the base I employed the Chanel Illusion D&rsquoOmbre in Illusoire.  I then utilized Kryolan glitter in silver to deal with that spot.   On the bottom lash line I used the Chanel Illusion D&rsquoOmbre in Illusoire along the lash line and prolonged it out to merge with the black line and traced alongside that line with the Kryolan glitter in silver. I used a established of Eylure lashes and two coats of the Rimmel Glam&rsquoEyes Lash Flirt Mascara top rated and bottom.

6. I traced City Decay 24/ seven Glide On Eye Pencil Yeyo (white) within the waterline to create a vast eyed appear.  Then I employed a black/black eyeshadow from the City Decay Bare Palette to smoke out the crease and add far more drama.

7. Next I used the Chanel Vitalumiére Aqua Foundation in beige and concealed and highlighted any imperfections with the Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 01 Honest. 

8. To highlight the cheekbones and her browbones I utilized Rimmel Wake Me Up Quick Radiance Shimmer Touch in Radiant Rose 0 02. This was followed by setting the foundation with the Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre.

nine. Ella experienced her brows threaded and shaped by Shavata, but I employed the Reward Brow Zings Shaping Package to more outline them.

ten. Then I contoured the cheekbones by utilizing the Reward Hoola Bronzer Energy.  On the apples of the cheek I applied the Rimmel Lasting Complete Tender Colour Blush in Liv Pink.

eleven. For the lips I used a lovely lipstick as a stain named Chanel Rouge Attract Luminous Satin Lip Color in Enthusiasm.

12. Finally Ella had her nails made with Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Red Carpet, encrusted with Jinny Rocks red crystal entire body gems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com