Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ashley Greene Encompasses Angeleno November 2012



With her new film "Breaking Dawn - Component two " established to strike theaters on November 16th, Ashley Greene pitched in on promotions by covering the November 2012 problem of Angeleno magazine.

Placing her flawless deal with on exhibit, the 25 - 12 months - aged actress sported vibrant red lips for the Carlos Ruiz shot entrance webpage whilst opening up about dating, her loved ones and the minute she knew she wished to act.

A couple of highlights from Skip Greene's interview are as follows. For more, be confident to pay out a pay a visit to to Angeleno!

On staying grounded:
"The biggest issue about my mothers and fathers is that they like me and assist me. You want another person who is going to supp ort you make that much better edition of by yourself. I require an individual who is strong but supportive and who enjoy me - another person who isn't afraid to get in touch with me on my sh*t."

On the variety of person she would like to day :
"I would love to date someone exterior of the market, [but] it's tough to relate to somebody who has not gone by means of the identical factor as you."

On the moment she understood she required to act:
"I fell in like with it and my professor was so passionate about acting and educating - I saw how in love he was with the whole world."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com