Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tamara Ecclestone Shows Us What's In Her Makeup Bag: EXCLUSIVE



Tamara Ecclestone

Having a snoop in the make-up bags of the glamorous is fast becoming Grazia Beauty Team’s favourite past-time, and if you’ve ever wondered what a Million Dollar girl keeps safe in hers, then pay attention to the following. That’s right; we’ve got the scoop on socialite and television presenter Tarama Eccleston’s beauty products of choice. We caught up with beautiful Tarama in New York, where she indulged us on her beauty routine – from skin preparation right through to the final spritz of perfume. Enjoy!

Inside Tamara's makeup bag

-La Prairie Advanced Marine Biology Foaming Mousse Cleanser, £40- I have a morning ritual of carefully cleansing my face with this as it's gentle and conditioning -the perfect wake-me-up!

-Creme de la Mer The Moisturising Lotion, £160 - I religiously apply plenty of moisturiser to keep my skin hydrated throughout the day; as I spend a great deal of time on aeroplanes my skin is prone to dryness. I am a massive fan of Creme de la Mer and apply this twice daily as part of my beauty regime for intense moisture.

-Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser, £33 - I never leave the house without applying SPF, and I love this for a lightweight hint of colour with a youthful, radiant finish, while protecting skin from the damaging rays of the sun!

-Tom Ford Santal Blush Eau de Parfum, £135 -I love the way fragrances can bring happy memories flooding back, and tend to choose mus ky, woody scents such as this.

-Caudalie Beauty Elixir, £32 -I always keep a beauty mist in my bag for a refreshing spritz on the go.

-Lancome Hypnose Mascara, £21 -It’s hard to beat the classics, and I am a firm fan of the full-bodied, fluttery lash this gives.

-Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink, £18 - I absolutely love the dewy, fresh look this gives my skin.

-YSL Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm, £23.50 - If I am in a hurry, you can’t beat this. It's the perfect balance to keep my lips moisturised whilst a providing a sheer tint of colour.

To see inside more stars' makeup bags – from Millie Mackintosh to Jourdan Dunn click here.

By Helena Hamilton

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com