Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sophie Ellis-Bextor Display Us What is Within Her Makeup Bag: Exceptional



Sophie Ellis-Bextor

This month we caught up with singer and DJ extraordinaire Sophie Ellis-Bextor. The English born audio girl is a major splendor lover and had all way of tips in her makeup bag to demonstrate us...

 

Within Sophie's make-up bag

 - Max Element Clump Defy Volumising Mascara &ndash "You can load and load eyelashes and even now don't get any clumps with this mascara. It provides lashes loads of volume also which is generally top rated on my checklist of demands."

 - Olay Overall Consequences Day Moisturiser SPF15 &ndash &ldquoI use this as it addresses all my skincare needs for moisturising, anti-ageing and UV safety, sorted in 1 neat minor pot.&rdquo

 - SK-II LXP Supreme Revival Essence &ndash &ldquoThis is genuinely hydrating and makes my skin glow. It also feels attractive and velvety which I love.&rdquo

 - Nioxin System three Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Therapy &ndash &ldquoI love that Nioxin leaves my hair shiny, healthier and most importantly, looking thicker, which is incredible and this several stage remedy is so straightforward to use.&rdquo

- La Prairie Pores and skin Caviar Basis in Porcelain Blush &ndash &ldquoThis is my a single luxury, I&rsquove been using it for years and it comes with a small concealer. It genuinely smoothes and moisturises your skin and I am entirely hooked on it.&rdquo

- Barry M Nail Varnish &ndash &ldquoI adore the colors of these nail var nishes and they're a wonderful cost stage also. I&rsquom actually liking a grey nail at the minute.&rdquo

- MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt &ndash &ldquoThis coral shade is my favorite, it works with my skintone which is really good and is my are unsuccessful - protected lipstick.&rdquo

- Eyelure Bogus Eyelashes &ndash &ldquoI use these when I&rsquom singing or DJ-ing to make my eyes pop - they are a party should -have.&rdquo

- Shu Uemura Eye Shadow &ndash &ldquoI am a actual makeup girl, especially eyeshadows, and I enjoy the blues and greens that Shu Uemura do best of all. The pigment and texture are unbeatable.&rdquo

- Broadway Nails &ndash &ldquoMy nails are quite brief so I use these when I&rsquom performing to make them lengthier and better.&rdquo

Sophie Ellis-Bextor is the Hair Ambassador for Nioxin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com