Saturday, December 1, 2012

Marissa Jaret Winokur: How I Lost 60 Pounds!


Marissa Jaret Winokur on September 16, 2010 in L.A. and at a studio shoot on November 5, 2012.

Sixty pounds and counting!

When Retired at 35 star Marissa Jaret Winokur headed into the doctor's exam room in March, she was faced with a challenging selection : Go on medicine to treat her superior cholesterol, or shed fat. The four -foot-11 Hairspray vet, who beat cancer at age 27, created the determination to eating plan -- but kept her expectations reduced.

"I imagined I'd consider to get rid of 20 pounds and see what happened," she tells Us Weekly's Ingrid Meilan. 7 months later on, Winokur has dropped a whopping 60 pounds -- and seven dress sizes thanks to a revamped diet program and workout system. "It was the little measures. I feel it worked due to the fact I was genuinely executing it for myself," the 39- yr - old mom of 4 - 12 months - old Zev (with author -producer husband Judah Miller) says.

To whittle her middle, Winokur applied the tried -and- true cal ories in, calories burned formula -- and tracked her meals consumption using an app referred to as My Fitness Pal. Amongst her wholesome 1,200 calorie-a-day eats: Salads, a hundred -calorie bags of popcorn, egg whites and turkey-apple sausages.

When she added in thrice-weekly sweat sessions with L.A. individual trainer Keith Anthony, Winokur swiftly noticed results. "My cholesterol went from 220 to 149," says the actress. "I was crying like a Biggest Loser contestant when my medical doctor gave me the news."

Video : Largest Loser trainer Bob Harper's diet plan recommendations

Intending to drop " maybe 5 pounds a lot more, just for vanity," Winokur has also reaped non- health-related added benefits as a result of her slimdown. "At Bloomingdale's not too long ago, the product sales man brought me a size 2 dress," Winokur recalls. "He eyeballed me and considered I'd match in that!"

Beams the star: "If I can [ shed fat ], any in dividual can!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com