Sunday, December 16, 2012

Kelly Clarkson's Big Announcement: "I'M ENGAGED!!!!!"



She's been simply smitten ever since having met her latest love, and now Kelly Clarkson has announced her plans to spend the rest of her days with Brandon Blackstock.

The former "American Idol" runner-up elatedly took to Twitter on Saturday (December 15) to reveal that she and her talent agent fiance are officially on their way to wedded bliss.

Along with a shot of her new hand jewelry, 30-year-old Miss Clarkson messaged, "I'M ENGAGED!!!!! I wanted y'all to know!! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky a nd am with the greatest man ever."

Moving along swiftly, Kelly and Brandon (whose stepmom happens to be Reba McEntire) don't sound as if a big wait is ahead before the nuptials.

Of plans to say her "I do's," Clarkson recently told Ellen DeGeneres that she and her Nashville based beau "will totally, probably elope."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com