Saturday, December 15, 2012

Drew Barrymore's Santa Monica Sweat Session



Making an attempt to keep in condition for her small 1, new mother Drew Barrymore went to Pilates in Santa Monica, California on Friday (December fourteen ).

The " 50 Initial Dates" star wore a black sweater, blue jeans, and dim boots as she left the course.

Even though she admits she obtained "about 40 lbs. " during her being pregnant, the 37- yr - outdated actress isn't freaking out about shedding the little one excess weight.

She tells People today journal, "My new motto is: Unattainable anticipations are impossible. Search, with my luck, I will starve myself, operate out and then the next day get strike by a bus. And feel, 'Why did I squander my time executing that?' I'm the very last man or woman anybody ought to appearance at for exercise tips. I do not have them. I don't treatment."

Appreciate the images of Drew Barrymore leaving a Pilates course in Santa Monica, CA (December 14 ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com