Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Aww! Alyson Hannigan's Daughter Satyana Wears Festive Getaway Outfit


Alyson Hannigan and daughter Satyana on December 10, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

With specifically two months to go till Seasonal, Alyson Hannigan is wrapping up her holiday getaway shopping, having daughters Satyana, three, and Keeva, 6 months, alongside for a excursion to L.A. shopping mecca The Grove Dec. 10.

Joined by her actor spouse Alexis Denisof, the How I Met Your Mother star, 38, went incognito in a hat and sunglasses, letting her precocious three - yr - previous steal the demonstrate in an eye-catching holiday break -themed crimson gown from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Mini for Target assortment. Completing the tot's search ? Matching ruby slippers.

Marrying Denisof in 2003, Hannigan has explained motherhood has extensively enriched her daily life. "[ Being a mom ] has modified me in just about every way simply because my life is so a lot better. It filled a void I in no way knew was there -- it's the most remarkable expertise of my daily life. I just feel so ble ssed to get to be on this journey, to be a mommy," Hannigan told Us Weekly.

Now that Satyana is older, "I see elements of me [in her]," Hannigan revealed to Rachael Ray previously this 12 months. "I definitely see so numerous similarities. The publications that I beloved, she loves."

Hannigan's very little just one is also a budding fashionista, her mother reports. "I just asked my 3 - year aged if she had taken my superior heels," the actress tweeted Dec. seven. "I failed to believe I'd be having that dialogue with her for at least another 12 a long time !"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com