Monday, December 10, 2012

Ashley Roberts Drops by ITV Studios



Showing some like to her English enthusiasts, Ashley Roberts paid a check out to ITV Studios in London this early morning (December ten ).

The former Pussycat Dolls dame was dressed to make an impression on in a fur jacket overtop a black shirt and black trousers as she smiled for the shutterbugs.

Ashley just lately returned from the jungle wherever she was a part of the actuality television system "I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Right here."

Ms. Roberts instructed press, "It was rough and there have been occasions when I believed I was likely out of my intellect, a s effectively as other moments that were so wonderful. It's been this kind of a rollercoaster journey, but I'm really happy of myself. Someway I received by means of it mentally and physically."

Enjoy the pictures of Ashley Roberts at the ITV Studios in London (December 10 ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com