Thursday, December 6, 2012

Anne Hathaway on Dramatic Les Miserables Fat Reduction : I Didn't Consume for 13 Days


Anne Hathaway on Dramatic Les Miserables Weight Loss: I Didn't Eat for 13 Days

Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman see practically nothing incorrect with suffering for their art.

In the Dec. 14 challenge of The Hollywood Reporter, Hathaway, 30, opens up about how she lost ten pounds in advance of Les Miserables shooting started -- and then, during a two-week break from filming, dropped another 15 pounds to play a dying, TB-afflicted prostitute named Fantine.

"I just had to stop consuming," the newlywed explains, "all for a complete of 13 days' shooting."

Similarly, Jackman, 44, was asked to drop 15 pounds to play a gaunt convict. As shooting progressed --- and his character, Jean Valjean, grew to become more profitable -- he added 30 additional. "I was eating anything I could," the Aussie remembers. "If ever there are any outtakes, there's a good deal of me burping."

According to Jackman, the 68-day shoot -- which functions reside vocals -- "was a ha rrowing emotional experience, but in the end, it was worth it."

In the Hollywood Reporter cover story, Hathaway also reveals she was not always the producers' initially option for the part of Fantine. (The actress' mom played the element in the original U.S. street show in the 1980s.)

"There was resistance mainly because I was involving their excellent ages for the elements -- perhaps not mature enough for Fantine but previous the point where I could believably play Cosette [Fantine's daughter, played by Amanda Seyfried]," she says. "And I did what I do when I seriously want a function : I got fiery and told my agent, 'Just get me in the room.'"

She adds, "Then I sat on pins and needles for a month when my audio was played for the larger -ups, they responded."

The film -- which also stars Russell Crowe, Helena Bonham Carter, Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks and Sacha Baron Cohen -- is in theaters Dec. 25.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com