Thursday, December 20, 2012

21 Concerns with... Gossip Girl's Eric Daman



Eric DamonIn honor of the Gossip Woman  series finale this week, we spoke with costume designer Eric Daman, the man guiding the display 's legendary fashions, and questioned him our 21 concerns.

one. When I get dressed in the morning I often consider...what's the climate like? (I'm useful like that.)

two. The item in my closet that I at present put on the most is...a tweed and knit gilet from Barneys.

three. The very best styling tip I ever received...dare to be various.

four. Every single girl should spend in...a fantastic trench coat, sunglasses, and signature bag.

five. When I'm searching to get encouraged I... take a stroll by way of Thompkins Sqaure Park.

six. The greatest challenge about getting a costume designer...is staying a costume designer.

seven. I adore New York simply because...it is my home, my haven, my inspiration.

eight. The Gossip Girl character that was hardest to gown was...Dorota, joking!

nine. If only my times experienced a single added hour I would...catch up on my Tv time...my DVR is exploding!

ten. The biggest fashion gem I ever found for Gossip Woman ...the headband portion at Henri Bendel.

eleven. My favourite invisible browsing spots are...in the East Village in NYC.

12. I can't journey with no...my White colored and Warren cashmere travel blanket.

13. My responsible satisfaction is...Gossip Female .

14. When I'm pressured I...do downward puppy.

15. My manner pet peeve is..."invisible" bra straps (they just aren't invisible).

16. What individuals don't recognize about currently being a costume designer...is that it's A Lot of work.

17. My all time beloved acquire...my YSL navy blue boots.

eighteen. If I could have evening meal with any person in the planet it would be...Jean Cocteau.

19. I'm thrilled for winter due to the fact...that indicates spring is not far behind.

twenty. What I'll skip most about performing on Gossip Girl ...the solid, the outfits, and currently being capable to look at new episodes.

21. When questioned about Gossip Girl 's impact on fashion I constantly say&helliphonored and privileged to have been a element of it.

Eric Damon with Gossip Girl cast members

Follow Daman on Twitter (@EricDaman_ Style ), examine out his weblog, and see a lot more of his get the job done in January when the new collection The Carrie Diaries premieres on the CW.

pictures : Andres Otero/ WENN.com, Marc Stamas/WENN.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com