Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bitter Christina Aguilera Takes Aim at Past "Voice" Champions



Taking it hard after failing to produce a champion for the third season in a row on "The Voice," Christina Aguilera lashed out on the show's past winners.

During Tuesday's (November 27) episode, the "Beautiful" singer's final mentee, Dez Duron, was voted off the show. Not giving up on her student, the 31-year-old star has high expectations for his future. She tells Us Weekly, "I lost one myself earlier on in my career. I've gone on to do much bigger and better things -- some people don't even know what Star Search was! I'm sure Dez will say the same in his own way one day."

Picking on season 1 and 2 winners, Javier Colon and Jermaine Paul, Christina added, "[My former mentee] Chris Mann, prime example. Came in fourth last year. It's like ultimately, who's the real winner? Who's Javier? Who's Jermaine? At this point, I think it's all about Chris Mann, thank you!"

Putting her money where her mouth is, Ms. Aguilera even sang on a song off Mann's upcoming debut album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com