Saturday, December 8, 2012

Toni Braxton Hospitalized for Lupus



Right after revealing her battle with Lupus final yr, Toni Braxton has landed in the medical center all over again simply because of the autoimmune disorder.

The "Un- Split My Heart " singer tweeted on Friday, "Hey guys, I am in the medical center for wellness difficulties linked to Lupus & Blood clots, I will be household quickly...Thanks for all the love &support! Xoxo."

Describing her struggles with the condition, Toni instructed ET previous 12 months, "I have great days and poor days. But today is a great day, if you ever see me a small chunky it really is mainly because o f all the steroids, all the pictures and factors and my drugs. But modern day a wonderful working day, I'm a little thinner nowadays, I healthy into this amazing gown, so I really feel genuinely fantastic."

In addition to the Lupus that killed her uncle, Toni also suffers from a narrowing of the blood vessels in her soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com