Monday, December 3, 2012

Semi-DIY Wedding Albums



Unique Wedding Guest Book Ideas Semi DIY for Busy Brides

A lot of photobook companies have been coming out of the woodwork with some really impressive albums perfect for weddings. Personally, I'm happy to stay away from the leather bound kind (they always look a bit fussy to me)....and these options are far more modern and sleek.

After my own wedding, I got an album from my photographers, but also did my own with photos from guests and from our "faux-to" booth as well. Here are my favs!

Artifact Uprising is a newcomer with amazingly beautiful layouts, specially made wood boxes that can be customized, and options for Ins tagram friendly books. I just got mine in the mail and love it!

Pinhole Press has options for standard photobooks as well as those with panoramic capabilities, plus you can make little brag books if you want to carry your pics with you.

Blurb has been around for awhile and is a great choice... I especially like their option for photo wrapped covers. You've also got the option to have your photobook available for sale, so that your parents, in-laws, or even guests could get a copy as well.

Which of these unique photobook options would you love to try? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

Semi DIY Wedding Projects Keepsake Photo Album

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com