Thursday, December 6, 2012

LeAnn Rimes: "I Would Love to Be a Mom"



After getting called out by Brandi Glanville for calling her step-children "my boys," LeAnn Rimes recently revealed that she's eager to take on motherhood.

In an interview with E! News, the country crooner states, " Eddie and I talk about having kids and I would love to be a mom."

After undergoing a 30-day treatment program in August for stress and anxiety, she now feels ready to move on.

The 30-year-old singer continues, "I didn't ever want to bring a child into the world without taking care of myself. And t hat was another reason I decided to go (into treatment)." On Sunday (December 9), "E! Special: LeAnn Rimes" airs at 8:00pm ET on E!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com