Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Anne Hathaway Talks Relationship in Glamour's January 2013 Issue



With her new movie "Les Miserables" set to hit theaters on Holiday Day (December 25 ), Anne Hathaway continuing promotions by covering the January 2013 issue of Glamour journal.

The thirty - calendar year - previous actress looked edgy in a Monrow tank with Clover Canyon briefs for the Alexei Hay shot front web page even though chatting about topics such as her extraordinary bodyweight reduction to obtaining married.

A couple highlights from Pass up Hathaway's job interview are as follows. For more, be certain to fork out a pay a visit to to Glamour !

On her marriage to Ada m Shulman:
"I truly feel like I've identified my other 50 %, and I am so energized about finding to really like him for the rest of our lives. I would never ever have gotten married if it weren't for him. You have to want to be married to somebody. You have to experience that reciprocated. Marriage for marriage's sake does not make any sense to me, and I uncovered another person with whom I could put my funds the place my mouth is, I guess."

On her hubby:
" He's a excellent person. He is outside of smart. He enjoys fearlessly. His beliefs are lovely. He is my finest buddy. I love him. I just sense that I have the finest partner in the world for me. You know, we get a lot of strain to outline ourselves as women by how wild we are: How quite a few guys did you sleep with? How drunk did you get? And we all bow to that. We've all carried out that wander of disgrace at one particular position or an additional."

On her extraordinary body wei ght loss :
"I however experience the strain above 'Am I slender adequate ? Am I far too slender ? Is my entire body the proper form ?' There is an obsessive quality to it that I believed I would've increased out of by now. It can be an continuing resource of shame for me."

On the Just one Billion Growing campaign :
" It's difficult to wrap my head close to the actuality that a billion gals have been raped or overwhelmed, just the enormity of that. When I was in school, I'd listened to that one particular in several females would be raped, and I considered, God, that suggests I need to know someone who was raped. Absolutely sure enough, I located out a month later that a good friend experienced been. A billion is far too huge simply because just one is as well large."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com