Friday, December 7, 2012

Amanda Seyfried: Claridges Hotel Hottie



Making the most of her time in London, Amanda Seyfried made her exit from the Claridges Hotel earlier today (December 7).

The "Big Love" babe kept her head down as she walked to a chauffeured car, sporting a black coat over a white skirt with black stockings and black heels.

And though she's starred in two big Broadway film adaptations ("Les Miserables" and "Mama Mia"), Amanda told press she would never consider doing a live stage show.

"I'd like to do it, but I just don't see myself on stage sin ging. I don't think I'm capable, or have that kind of stamina to be on stage every night. I really doubt I will, ever."

Enjoy the pictures of Amanda Seyfried out in London (December 7).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Celebrity Story On The Spot. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com